While dental fillings are one of the most common and well-known restorative dental treatments, there may be a lot you don’t know about their uses and benefits. At Cloverleaf Dental Center, we are pleased to provide amalgam and composite dental fillings to repair cavities and other tooth damage, with the different benefits depending on the type of filling we place on your tooth.
We invite you to consider the different benefits of amalgam and composite dental fillings for your smile which may include:
– Supporting and protected teeth that developed small and minor cavities
– Restoring your full bite force to compromised teeth (back teeth often need the strength that amalgam fillings provide, while the visible front teeth can often receive tooth-colored dental fillings)
– Providing a whole and natural look for a tooth that was damaged (composites)
– Repairing a tooth in as little as one visit to treat a cavity, chip or crack
– Lasting about 12-15 years to keep your teeth in good shape as long as they receive proper care
– Offering an affordable dental treatment for damaged teeth
– Helping a tooth look more aesthetic (composites) or improving a weakened tooth to be stronger (amalgams)
Our dentist, Dr. Sheila Poetti, would be delighted to meet with you about your options for dental fillings in Meriden, Connecticut, and we invite you to contact us at 203-634-8727 today to arrange the details of your visit to our office.