Save teeth from the extraction block with dental crowns. Due to the material used in the making of dental crowns, they can be tailored based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect broken teeth from future harm. Here are just a few of the benefits that dental crowns can accomplish:
– A standard dental crown can last a few decades and potentially last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is broken or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
– Dental crowns can hold together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together bits of damaged teeth.
– Dental crowns can be used to efficiently hold a dental filling in place in the event that not enough of the tooth remains.
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a complete seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other forms of damage from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental services such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be concealed and protected with dental crowns.
If you would like to schedule a dental crown treatment with Cloverleaf Dental Center, simply call our dentist office at 203-634-8727 for an appointment in Meriden, Connecticut. Dr. Sheila Poetti and the rest of our team look forward to helping your smile with all of your oral care needs!