If you need to replace a full arch of teeth, our dentists at Cloverleaf Dental Center may recommend All-On-4 implant supported bridges, also known as Teeth in a Day. All-On-4 was developed to provide patients with a non-removable dental arch secured by as little as four titanium dental implants in just one day. Please call Cloverleaf Dental Center at 203-634-8727 to learn more about All-On-4 implant supported bridges in Meriden, Connecticut, and schedule your consultation with our implant dentist, Dr. Avinash Bidra.
All-On-4 implant supported bridges are a great option for replacing your missing teeth. As only four implants are used, the entire treatment is less invasive and more convenient than traditional dental implants or dentures. Special implants were developed for this treatment, allowing our dentist to immediately fit your replacement teeth to the implant abutments. These teeth are permanent, so there is no need for you to be without your teeth or endure temporary dentures.
There are many benefits to All-On-4 implant supported bridges, including:
- A procedure that uses only 4 implants to secure all your teeth to provide you with a stable restoration.
- A high-quality restoration that can be performed even when bone loss has occurred. In many cases, bone grafting treatment is not needed!
- An immediate replacement of your missing teeth. With Teeth in a Day, our patients can leave our office smiling, and will not need to wait months with a temporary denture.
- All-On-4 offers a particularly effective restoration of the upper jaw, as longer and stronger implants can be secured in the back of the jaw.
- Minimal recovery and healing time following your procedure.
Less expensive than replacing an entire arch of teeth with single-tooth implants.
When you receive an All-On-4 implant supported bridges, our dentist will begin by performing an implant surgery, in which your replacement teeth will be placed, fitted, and adjusted all in one appointment. During this procedure, we will:
- Place four titanium implants into your jaw. The bone will grow around them to secure them into place.
- Abutments will be attached to the implant posts so that your replacement teeth can be secured and properly adjusted for maximum comfort and function, as well as to provide you with a brand-new, beautiful smile.
Call our office today for more information about All-On-4 implant supported bridges and schedule your appointment with our caring dentist.